Bengaluru blast

On the day of the explosion in Bengaluru, the suspect entered the Cafe at 11.34 a.m., departed at 11.43 a.m., and then walked to a bus stop more than a kilometre away. The explosion occurred in Bengaluru. The statement regarding a monetary prize of ₹10 lakh was announced by the National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Wednesday.

The reward is intended to identify the individual who is thought to be guilty of the bombing that took place at Rameshwaram Cafe in Bengaluru on March 1. Additionally, it has been alleged that certain aspects of a suspect's identification have been revealed through the use of CCTV camera footage obtained from the suspect.

At the beginning of this week, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) was given the responsibility of investigating the incident that took place at the cafe. At least ten people became injured as a result of the explosion that took place on March 1 at the Rameshwaram Cafe in Brookfield, which is situated in the East Bengaluru neighbourhood of Brookfield.

An Improvised Explosive Device, also known as an IED, is currently being investigated as a possible way by which the explosion was generated. Within a short period following the explosion, the Karnataka Police Department initiated an inquiry in line with the Explosives Substances Act and the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, both of which are quite stringent. Wednesday was the day that the National Investigation Agency (NIA) made the prize and the CCTV camera capture of the suspect available online.

At roughly 10:45 in the morning, the suspect was reportedly observed arriving on a public bus at a bus stop, which is approximately 100 metres away from the cafe, according to the Indian Express, which cited footage from CCTV cameras. The bus stop is located approximately 100 metres away from Starbucks. It was 11.34 in the morning when he approached the cafe and 11.43 in the morning when he departed. After that, he made his escape by using public transportation by walking to a bus terminal that was located more than a kilometre away.

He did this through the use of public transit. According to sources who did not wish to be identified by the media, the CCTV camera trail of the suspect has provided some key clues, including the face features of the suspect. These leads include the suspect's face. We have additional information regarding the culprit in the explosion that occurred at the cafe in Bengaluru.

The investigation revealed that the suspect used a number of public buses to transfer the explosive device and then depart the scene of the crime. This occurred while the suspect was being investigated. According to The Indian Express, which quoted the sources, he made a number of stops along the route while he was in the process of leaving. One of these stops was at a Muslim religious site that was located a few miles away from the location where the event took place.

In the course of his time in the café, the suspect was found to have been wearing a baseball cap, as was discovered. In the course of the trip, this cap was found at one of the sites where we stopped for a while. The suspect is believed to have changed his clothes at a halt where the cap was thrown away, according to the suspicions that have been made. An improvised explosive device (IED) that was responsible for the explosion was hiding in a corner of the café, next to a place where people could wash their hands.

This was the site where the explosion occurred. According to sources within the police department, the impact of the device, which had nuts and bolts as shrapnel, was lessened due to the existence of a nearby wall and tree. This information was revealed by the newspaper.

According to Karnataka Home Minister G Parameshwara, who stated on Sunday that the police were working on cracking as soon as possible, the police are working on cracking as soon as possible in relation to the explosion that occurred at a city diner. Some of the angles that the police are working on to crack are business rivalry, imminent elections, and terrorising investors moving to Bengaluru in light of a stable government in the state. Based on his statement, it appears that the authorities have acquired around forty to fifty pieces of surveillance film.

It has been established that he arrived by bus, and there were around twenty-six buses that passed by that area at that particular time. Every single one of the twenty-six buses was experienced by us. Our efforts were fruitful in discovering the bus that he used to travel to and from work. His attire consisted of a hat, a mask, and eyeglasses. He was wearing all three. During the course of the conversation, G Parameshwara had stated that “we are not getting clarity there as well.”

By Kriss

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *