Based on the actor's biography, this article discusses a popular NFT collection. Bill Murray has more information.
Did you hear about the recent NFT collection launch by a well-known American actor? Want to know all about the collection? Continue reading to learn more about the NFT launch and its important aspects.
The United States, and the United Kingdom crypto enthusiasts are thrilled by the launch NFT Bill Murray . The actor’s digital collection is a hot topic in the NFT community. Let's look at the details of listed digital collections, and where they are located.
About Bill Murray, and NFT Collection
American comedian Bill Murray is a well-known actor and actor who has been featured in many Hollywood films. Murray was born in Evanston Illinois.
Murray's entry in NFTs is hot topic in crypto communities and on online platforms. Murray created a collection of NFTs that were part of his life. This collection includes digital images of Murray's life events.
NFT Bill Murray
- Bill Murray launched a collection NFTs on Coinbase NFT Marketplace on 15 July 2022.
- Murray's NFT collection, Bill Murray 1000, consisted of 82 digital art.
- Project Venkman and TheCHIVE developed the NFT collection.
- This collection includes NFTs with advice, anecdotes and memories.
- All NFTs listed will be auctioned off in August 2022 to raise funds for charity.
- NFT buyers can buy it using USD or ETH.
Bill Murray 1000 – Where can I buy it?
- Visit Coinbase NFT marketplace.
- Log in to your Coinbase Account
- By providing basic information, new users can create an account for free on Coinbase. Learn more about the NFT Bill Murray.
- Connect your wallets, such as Coinbase Wallet or WalletConnect to the Internet.
- Look for “Bill Murray 1000”
- To buy crypto using Coinbase, you will need to load your Coinbase wallet with ETH tokens.
- Select the NFT that you wish to purchase.
- Click “Buy Now” to confirm your purchase.
Expensive Bill Murray NFTs
- The “Dumb & Dumber To” Cameo: At the time of writing, this NFT is priced at 5000 ETH. This NFT shows the actor in a shanty background and blue and yellow lenses.
- Thunderbird Owners Club: This NFT was purchased at a cost of 1960 ETH. Murray is pictured in this NFT art with his beloved car, the 1960 Ford Thunderbird. NFT Bill Murray is also pictured with deep purple eyes and a lilac one. He also wore a lilac tie.
- A Life Well lived: Another expensive digital art in his collection is A Life Well lived. This NFT was 100 ETH. This NFT shows Murray's uncredited beginning role in his film career. Murray is shown with a magenta lens and a bomely-blue one.
In recent years, the NFT market has seen a significant rise. Numerous celebrities have also launched their digital collectibles.